Our Low Carb Bread Roll Mix is finally here. With just a few ingredients you can whip us soft low carb bread rolls with no hassle. Have a look at how simple it is.
Super easy low carb bread rolls
- 1 Packet Low Carb Bread Roll Mix
- 1 free range egg
- 40 ml vinegar (preferably apple cider vinegar)
- 80 ml milk (almond/ cashew/ coconut/dairy if tolerated)
- 90 ml room temperature water
- 120 ml boiling water
To make 4 buns:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
2. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl.
3. Add the milk, vinegar and the room temperature water and start whisking.
4. Pour in the contents of the packet of Low Carb Bread Roll Mix and continue whisking.
5. Whilst whisking, slow pour in the hot water.
6. Let the dough to sit for a few minutes to allow the dough to soak up the water.
7. Divide the dough into four and shape it into balls and transfer to baking tray.
8. Put it in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
9. Turn the oven temperature down to 150 deg. C and continue baking for a further 40 minutes
10. Let it cool completely before cutting into them (the bun continues to cook out of the oven and cutting it too soon might lead to a gummy texture)
Though these buns are best fresh, they freeze really well and can be stored for up to 3 months.
To watch a tutorial on how to make these buns, follow the link to http://glutenfreetreat.co.uk/videos/